JAKARTA GOLF CLUB SINCE 1872
Jakarta Golf Club is the oldest golf course in Indonesia, first established in 1872 under the name Batavia Golf Club. It was pioneered by A. Gray and TC Wilson and is located in the Gambir area of Central Jakarta. Over time, the golf course was moved to the Rawamangun area of East Jakarta in 1934 and changed its name to Jakarta Golf Club in 1950. Currently, Jakarta Golf Club covers an area of 36 hectares and consists of 18 holes surrounded by beautiful panoramic views.